Saturday, June 30, 2018

111855 (aka Dad): WE DID IT!

KRAKOW JCC
RIDE FOR THE LIVING 2018

DONE! Phew!


From this....
Starting line at Auschwitz ... with 200 participants
image1.jpeg
My ride.

To this! Finish line at the Krakow JCC!
image2.jpeg
Woo hoo!!!


I did it on very little sleep - not sure how anyone can sleep before such an undertaking! So when I felt myself starting to nod at the handlebars, I took a break and missed the third quarter of the ride. We bussed to the last segment of the trip and I continued. So all in all, about 40 miles - more than I've ever done in one day in my life on my good bike! I crossed the finish line. 

Dad, we sure showed those bastards not to fuck with us, didn't we?

Taking one day to rest my weary tushy! 

A more thoughtful post to come.

Love,
Lynda
xoxoxo

No comments: